From Spinz.io Wiki
This is a list of Changelogs for Spinz.io, which document the changes the game has gone through over time.
June 27, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Added a code redemption system - be on the lookout for codes to earn free skins!
- Fixed some of the interfaces on mobile.
- Update walkthrough system to not always show up on game load.
June 24, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Optimized UI code and assets to help reduce stuttering FPS.
June 22, 2017[edit | edit source]
- NEW FEATURE: The Shop UI has been completely revamped to make it easier to manage your spinner collection.
- Updated homepage for more clarity.
- Leaderboard UI on mobile devices is smaller and less in the way.
- The map reflects team spawn zones in the Team game-mode.
- Promotional spinners will now bind to your account instead of your browser.
June 16, 2017[edit | edit source]
- NEW FEATURE: Team mode! You can now work together to take out the enemy team. Hit 'Team' on the homepage to play.
- Added some under-the-hood optimizations.
June 11, 2017[edit | edit source]
- NEW FEATURE: You can now login and save your progress, earn new skins and more!
- NEW FEATURE: Lots of new spinner designs have been added to the skins menu.
- Fixed death animation.
- Fixed some strange behavior with mobile devices.
June 9, 2017[edit | edit source]
- NEW FEATURE: Whirlpools! Enter a whirlpool and get shot out at insane speed. Useful for both escaping and attacking!
- Added profanity filtering for all text.
- Added RPM meter below all spinners.
- Updated balancing of dot loss when colliding.
- Fixed display on mobile devices.
June 7, 2017[edit | edit source]
- Initial release! We'll be adding more features over the next few days.